Begin a meaningful career right here
Medical Devices QA Specialist (m/f)
P&G Health Care Medical Devices QA Manager
P&G is a Global leader in over-the-counter Oral Care and Personal Health Care; in Europe part of that portfolio is made up of Medical Device products such as Denture Cleansers & Adhesives, Toothpaste and Nasal Sprays. In order to develop these and maintain our current business we need a robust product and process documentation system that will stand up to external auditor scrutiny. We are looking for a talented and experienced QA professional to own this documentation system, simplify and improve it where necessary to maximise quality and minimise waste and re-work.
Your normal place of work will initially be the Greater London Innovation Centre in Egham but is expected to move to the Greater London Innovation Centre in Reading.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will be responsible for the documentation which underpins a Global R&D and Manufacturing network that is a key element of P&G’s European Health Care business.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, as well as corporate and functional training, to enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Benefits – You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including pension & share schemes.
Skills & Qualifications
· You will need at least one year of hands on experience in Quality Assurance. QA Experience in medical devices, diagnostics or medicines (R&D or manufacturing) is preferred but not essential
· You must have excellent written and spoken English, ability to create first class technical documentation
· You must have an ability to influence others to get work done, to be able to implement change, even at a distance.
· You will need demonstrated track record in technical leadership, setting technical direction, leading technical scope development, role model technical behaviours & lead innovation.
· You will need demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written with diverse range of functions (from technical suppliers through P&G senior management).
· You must have courage to overcome obstacles, adjust quickly to changes, and have a passion for solving the problem (whatever the problem is). Prior experience with global teams is a plus.
· Experience and training in ISO 13485 would be a big advantage.
Good to know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: