Begin a meaningful career right here
R&D Products Research Leader Personal Health Care EMEA (m/f)
Job Title and Business Purpose
R&D Products Research Leader Personal Health Care EMEA
Are you passionate about the science behind products? Do you want to develop innovations for the world's biggest brands? Then a technical career at P&G could be what you're looking for!
Products Research is a function within Research & Development. We are responsible for linking consumer insights with technology to define both commercial and product innovation to delight consumers.
This role includes leadership of PR programs for Vicks in close partnership with commercial teams and Global Healthcare R&D. Vicks is a billion dollar brand and PHC is one of the fastest growing P&G categories. With a vibrant Innovation portfolio and best in class commercial innovation driving the business to double digit growth. EMEA Vicks is a key region and growth driver for PHC.
As PR leader, you will be responsible for regional delivery of the Innovation program end to end including development, regional amplification, qualification, claim support and in market support.
Your normal place of work will initially be the Greater London Innovation Centre in Egham but is expected to move to the Greater London Innovation Centre in Reading in 2020.
You will need to be a highly motivated, collaborative and agile individual to do this role. Your key responsibilities would include:
· Lead the R&D products research programme for the European Vicks business. Work closely with Vicks European marketing partners. Create and deliver regional innovation programme (commercial, product priorities) responsibility for commercial and product innovation in this exciting and fast growing business.
· Technical leadership for in market support for claims and communication for the Vicks portfolio.
· PR support for key Technical programs on Materials, Process and Delivery
· You will need to be a highly experienced Products Researcher with a proven track record of Mastery and PR leadership
· You will need to be a motivated individual, ideally with a life sciences background. Experience in Highly Regulated Markets would be of value but is not essential.
· You must have excellent written and oral communication skills, especially in communicating scientific information. Experience with external communications (regulatory authorities, industry groups) would be of use but is not essential. An aptitude for systems in general and experience with electronic data capture systems is desirable.
· You must be able to build diverse and collaborative relationships with multiple functions within P&G globally, often virtually. You must therefore have the ability to build and nurture collaborations with key P&G functions.
· You must be able to operate with both discipline and flexibility. R&D is a dynamic and fast-moving organization and so you will need to be agile and able to focus on priorities and execute against them.
What we offer you
· Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have full ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
· Continuous coaching. You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
· Benefits. You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including pension & share schemes.
Good to know
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: