Begin a meaningful career right here
Researcher - Personal Health Care Central Team (m/f)
Are you passionate about the science behind products? Do you want to develop innovations for the world's biggest brands? Then a technical career at P&G could be what you're looking for!
Every year we invest around $2 billion in Research & Development (R&D), corresponding to more than 2% of company net sales. Our R&D teams are the inventors who invent and improve products loved by customers in hundreds of countries around the globe. We’re talking state of the art technology, “hands-on” labs and pilot plants, 41,000+ active patents and a team full of inventors.
We are recruiting for a full-time researcher in the European Central Regulatory team to support regulatory activities, including new registration and maintenance of P&G PHC products in collaboration with central, regional and local RA team members. This includes providing support for the preparation and archiving of regulatory documentation in the relevant database but also providing support to the team leader for reporting, budget tracking and associated administrative activities.
Your normal place of work will initially be the Greater London Innovation Centre in Egham but is expected to move to the Greater London Innovation Centre in Reading
Education: Degree in life science desirable or equivalent experience, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
Nationality: Ability to work permanently in the UK (12-month minimum in Egham area)
Languages: Fluency in English is a must, other EU languages desirable.
Skills: - Good attention to details
- Passion for excellent execution
- Effective time and organization management
- Good Communication
Your Stakeholders in this role:
Internally: Global/Regional/Local regulatory teams managing Personal Health Care
Your Responsibilities in this role:
- Support dedicated manager with preparation and compilation of appropriate high quality regulatory dossiers in accordance with in-house standards.
- Closely work with the central team members to ensure completion of tasks within agreed timelines.
- Provide support for maintenance work on post-approval changes for authorised products (Change Control System)
- Upload/maintain registration documentation and update associated electronic databases, in line with in-house procedures (EDMS, Workflow Review system).
- Maintain complete Central Regulatory team Share Point.
- Support Central Regulatory team leader with reporting, budgeting and adminstrative activities
- Some experience with regulated industry such as pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated ability to handle competing priorities effectively
- Computer literacy, experience in using electronic document management systems
- Openness to change and ability to think out of the box
- Good communication skills
- Effective time and organisational skills
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1 – You will have full ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment – At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Continuouscoaching – You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, as well as corporate and functional training, to enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Benefits– You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including pension & share schemes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: