Begin a meaningful career right here
Accounts Assistant - Purchase Ledger (m/f)
About the role:
- Inputting of purchase invoices and tracking them through the approvals process. Generation of a weekly BACS run and manual cheque payments. Ensuring that the purchase ledger is accurately maintained.
- You will be responsible for updating the inventory system with purchase invoices received and maintaining GRNi.
- You will track purchase ledger remittances and respond to supplier queries.
- Maintaining Excel cash book.
- General ledger analysis.
- Ensure effective use of Maginus ERP and Dream accounting system, ensuring problems are highlighted and potential improvements are flagged up. Prior experience of Maginus and dream are not required.
- Assisting in sales ledger maintenance and credit control.
- You will be the point of contact for dealing with complaints and queries from suppliers and customers.
- Ad hoc projects and other accounting duties.
What we are looking for:
- A passionate and hardworking individual: Purchase \ Sales \ General ledger experience is desirable
- Experience in an accounts office.
- Computer-literate: you will be expected to navigate computer systems in particular have knowledge of Excel.
- Good communicator: you will be the main point of contact for external partners therefore strong personal skills are required
- Ability to work as a team player
- Hands on approach – form part of the team
What we offer you
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
Good to Know
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have one of the strongest portfolio’s of loved and trusted brands such as Braun®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Aussie®, Oral-B®, and Pampers®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?”
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: