Begin a meaningful career right here
E-Commerce Content Coordinator
Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Are you ready to join a brand that is at the leading edge of responsible nutrition?
We are looking for a passionate E-commerce Coordinator, to support Lamberts, one of the leading suppliers in food supplements in the UK, based in Tunbridge Wells. Your main task would be to ensure that all of our digital marketing campaigns are sustainable and revenue enhancing for our online brands. As we sell direct to the customer, our E-commerce site is a major focus for our digital brand, hence you have the opportunity to have a major impact on the perception of the brand as a whole from day 1. You will also manage out social media content to further promote the Lamberts brand, while working closely with marketing to ensure a cohesive message is being presented.
In this role, you will:
Ensure websites are kept up to date with regards to Lamberts campaigns and actively contributing to the improvement / development of our website usability and site conversion rate.
Work with the E-commerce team and in partnership with the Brand Managers to ensure cohesive on and off-line strategies.
Co-ordinate social media activity.
Manage the day-to-day relationship with the Search Engine Optimisation Agency.
Provide competitor analysis with regards digital, social and merchandising activity, including onsite pricing, allowing the commercial team to stay in touch with current trends.
Assist the Call Centre / Customer Services in resolving customer issues on the website.
Assist in the creation, deployment & tracking of our promotional campaigns.
Apply if you have:
- Experience of managing web pages in content management systems (CMS) and strong understanding of HTML
- Experience in one or all of Search Engine Marketing disciplines
- Basic experience in using design packages such as Photoshop
- Intermediate Excel skills (with vlookup and using formula would be a distinct advantage)
- Experience of web analytics packages (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Preferably a bachelors degree, however we will also consider candidates with hands-on experience
- Responsibility from Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
Do something that matters!
Just so you know at Procter & Gamble #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
Our people are all equally skilled in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: