Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
P&G Sales Graduate Role 2019 (m/f)
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
P&G UK Sales Graduate Job 2019
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Want to work with like-minded and talented colleagues? Are you motivated by challenging problems, real responsibility and winning?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Apply now to join the P&G Sales team.
What you can expect
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi million pound business & budget to lead from day 1. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy & Gillette and the UK's biggest grocery retailers. You will be the key contact for the business with your retailer and responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You will build and design ideas & strategies using analytics and shopper insights and then use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate & execute your ideas.
As a full time hire you are automatically enrolled in our world-class graduate scheme training programme. It’s 2 years of structured training, mentoring and specially chosen roles to set you up for a successful career in P&G Sales and recognized industry wide as the best leadership development programme.
Full time jobs are available at both our Weybridge & Harrogate offices.
What we offer you
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 – From the beginning you will be doing a full time job in sales, managing your own account with a retailer.
· Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
· Benefits - A job in P&G Sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, pension & share schemes.
We are looking for
·We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events & groups and who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically & generate new ideas, and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
·University undergrads/graduates who are currently pursuing a Degree or have recently completed a degree
·Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
·Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
·Excellent communication and social skills
·Strong English verbal and writing skills
How do you apply?
·Just apply via clicking the button below
·Attach your CV in English (include examples of the experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
·Successful interviewees will be invited to attend the P&G Commercial Careers Academy. A two day intensive learning course designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, networking and team building skills, in real business situations. You'll work on a real brand case study covering all aspects of business including a presentation to a board of directors at P&G. Successful attendees at the academy will be offered full time roles with us.
·The Commercial Careers Academy takes place on the 12th -14th of December. An alternative with very limited spaces is available for those undertaking exams at this time.
Application deadline: 19th November 2018
Procter&Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship or any other legally protected factor.
Location: United Kingdom
Job Id: SLS00002884
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Detroit, Michigan
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional White Plains, New York
- Senior Field Service Technician - EAST Seattle – Procter & Gamble Professional Seattle, Washington
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Lynnwood, Washington