Begin a meaningful career right here
Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f)
Are you passionate about the science behind products? Do you want to work for a company which owns some of the world’s biggest brands? Then a technical career at P&G could be what you're looking for!
We have an exciting new opportunity with P&G Personal Healthcare International. Based in Tunbridge Wells UK, you will hold the post of a Regulatory Affairs Manager for UK. You will be the Regulatory business partner for the Lamberts business and will support promotional activities as well as innovation projects and maintain compliance of our unique food supplement portfolio for our Natures Best and Lamberts brands.
- To ensure compliance of the local product portfolio to applicable regulations, guidelines and P&G standards. Focus area for this role are food supplements as well as Traditional Herbal Remedies.
- Set up and implement Regulatory strategy regarding the local Life Cycle Management and local registration of new products.
- Plan and coordinate the preparation & submission of registration and compliance dossiers. Follow and achieve notifications (registrations) for the product portfolio according to plan.
- To advise the organization of potential regulatory risks in normal day to day activities and recommend compliant actions.
- To review and ensure the conformity of the product artworks, promotional material and tools with the marketing code and legal requirements.
- To liaise with health authorities, distributors, regulatory authorities, trade associations and contract manufacturers, in order to achieve and maintain registrations.
- To develop relationships with regulatory and industry bodies to represent the interests of the organization, gain relevant information and help shape change.
- To provide relevant regulatory advice in product development projects.
- To keep abreast of the dynamic regulatory, compliance and statutory requirements in the global, regional and local environment to ensure organizational compliance
- We are looking for a motivated individual, with a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in health-related science, life science; Pharmacy or Nutritional degree
- You will need to be experienced with in depth technical regulatory knowledge in for food supplements and ideally also forOTC medicines and have demonstrated thorough understanding of European and local regulatory requirements for UK & Ireland
- A proven ability in obtaining registration approvals
- Experience with online-selling channels
- Extensive experience in working across a wide range of regulatory systems and databases
- Demonstrated excellent organization and project management skills and ability to multitask, detail oriented with very high standard within tight deadline
- Able to negotiate responses to health authority deficiencies in a manner acceptable to both the regulatory agency and the company.
- Have the ability to build diverse and collaborative relationships with multiple functions within P&G, and to work across a broad range of audiences ranging from Marketing Managers up to Supply Chain.
- Ability to understand business needs, think strategically and develop risk mitigation strategies
- Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written). Able to communicate effectively in English to convey (complex) technical information to regional/global area experts and be able to discuss/present expert matters confidently. Ability to adjust the communication to the audience, especially with a non-regulatory background.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching. You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Benefits. You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including pension & share schemes.
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Further information about your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 200 KB
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: