BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Regulatory Affairs Manager – Nordics
P&G is one of the world's largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries.
Nearly five billion times a day, P&G brands such as Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers® touch people's lives globally.
We now have a unique opportunity to join P&G as the Nordic leader for Global Product Stewardship (GPS). You will be responsible for the development and delivery of regulatory strategies, own the regulatory compliance for all categories present across our four Nordic markets and provide strategic GPS guidance for Nordic initiatives.
With us you will:
- Be responsible for the Nordic national regulatory notifications and reporting.
- Collaborate with sector GPS colleagues to develop and execute the strategies for business initiatives.
- Represent P&G in the external Nordic organizations such as the industry trade associations and regulatory authorities.
- Own the Nordic Swan relationship and ensure timely Nordic Swan dossier preparation and submission.
- Develop and leverage regulatory expertise in multiple areas of regulation including cosmetics, biocides and medical devices.
Apply if you have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree with Scientific background - Preferably life sciences; Chemistry, biology, chemical engineering.
- Fluency in English and at least in one Nordic language.
- Experience with the Nordic regulatory environment is preferable but not essential.
- Strategic planning and critical thinking to develop proactive regulatory input, option analysis and risk assessment to guide strategic regulatory and business decisions. Ability to anticipate and manage potential regulatory issues.
- Ability to communicate regulatory risk to business management levels.
- Issue management and problem solving with an ability to develop flexible and creative solutions to resolve tough regulatory issues.
- Effective collaboration skills and ability to develop productive relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally.
- A real drive to pay attention to detail and be accurate in your work.
- The ability to operate independently and be comfortable working virtually with other team members and key stakeholders cross functionally.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day1 - You will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning and be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, shape and drive from day 1.
- Continuous coaching- You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - You will be a valued member of a global organization (Global Product Stewardship) responsible for Regulatory Affairs, Human Safety, Safety Surveillance and Environmental Safety. As a result, you will have access to a wealth of expertise and knowledge which you can tap into to help you in your role and to support you in your continued development.
- P&G is predominantly a “promote from within” company and as such we invest heavily in the development of our employees. In Global Product Stewardship you will have access to a wealth of technical training and support as well as other training opportunities across a wide range of skill areas.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package – Benefits and plans vary depending on the Nordic market you would join us in, but in all of our markets we want our employees to be financially rewarded for their impact and enjoy competitive benefits. We want our programs to meet the evolving needs of employees, creating financial security and quality of life for them and their family.
At P&G #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: