BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Automation / Vision & Information Systems Engineer (M/F/D)
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges. We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Our Engineers located in the Europe BabyCare Process & Engineering hub in Euskirchen, Germany near Cologne / Bonn are responsible for inventing, developing, reapplying and delivering breakthrough technologies that provide winning products for consumers around in Europe and around the world. Looking after a multitude of current and future products, Procter & Gamble Engineers have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop innovative approaches to big challenges. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork and leadership. You will use state of the art technologies with multi-disciplinary and highly professional teams across the Company and work seamlessly with R&D and Manufacturing.
The following skills will help you to be successful:
- Strong leadership and strong Technical Mastery - you should have a strong technical background and/or curiosity to troubleshoot hard problems and develop new solutions.
- You should have real passion for integrating technologies to enable the future of Digital Manufacturing via Industry 4.0 technologies, Data, and Analytics.
- Agility: you should be able to quickly embrace and adapt to changes in project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Building Diverse and Collaborative Relationships: Development of relationships will be critical to your success in supporting the business. You will work seamlessly across the Baby Care Europe engineering organization, R&D and production sites.
- You ideally have experience with industrial PLC, especially with Rockwell Control Logix platforms and experience with computer and industrial networks.
- Process and/or Machine Control experience: Expertise with sensors, motors, PLC’s, and industrial automation Robotics, Machine Vision, and/or Networking skills are a big plus.
- Programming knowledge and experience desired, i.e., Python, Labview, Java, C#, etc.
To optimally prepare for our online assessment & interviews, make sure you fully understand our application process.
Please ensure you provide:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying for
- Copy of high school certificate (Abitur) as well as a copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
- Please upload all documents in the "CV/Resume" field. Incomplete applications may lead to delays in the recruitment process.
Equality & Inclusion
P&G is an equal opportunity employer, where respect, diversity, and inclusion are the cornerstones of our culture. We create a company in which all people have the same access and the same chance to learn, grow, succeed, and develop. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
To ensure that everybody who is interested in joining our team has equal opportunity and ability to start that journey, we have made sure our hiring process is flexible and accessible. From the application to interviews, our team will adapt to your needs and what works best to help you show us your best. To learn more about the P&G Disability Accommodation process, click here.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: