Financial Analyst (W/M), Euskirchen, Germany
Would you like to apply your education and skills in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a substantial way?
If so, we have the perfect role for you: Plant Financial Manager in one of our largest plants in the world. Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making. In your role, you will have total ownership for your very concrete and meaningful projects from your 1st day. You may, for example, work in an international and multi-functional teamwork environment on identifying losses in our production processes and thereby improve the efficiency of our supply chain. Energized by current business topics, such as evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), and customers' reality, you will encounter a dynamic work environment every single day!
This is your unique opportunity to obtain powerful insights into the world of finance through the eyes of a dynamic consumer goods company!
YOU CAN EXPECT US TO
- Provide you with responsibilities as of your Day 1, with your leadership resulting in tangible outcomes.
- Offer you a competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. stock purchasing programs, Christmas and vacation bonus, flexible working times).
- Empower you to unfold your potential via relevant training-on-the-job, a large portfolio of personal development opportunities, mentoring, coaching, and career perspectives.
- Place our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
You can explore our hiring process here: http://pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process/
Procter & Gamble is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- University graduate with strong academic records
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to show effective leadership, solve problems and to set priorities
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Engagement in extracurricular activities
- Good command of the English and German language