Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Manufacturing/Engineering - Internship/Thesis (m/f/d)
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Projects for the implementation of newly developed technologies in serial production.
Analysis and optimization of production processes.
Preparing raw material handling concept designs.
Reducing water volumes used for cleaning and sanitization processes.
Projects for improvements in packaging according to line operation parameters.
Project for enhanced supply chains in product manufacture operations, testing of solution options, optimization of material flows in the supply chain with a view to reducing inventories, simplifying work processes and preventing material wastage.
Design concept for "Just in Time" delivery.
Quality: implementation of a static process control (SPC) strategy for monitoring existing manufacturing processes and the validation of new processes/products.
4-6 month projects involving complex technical tasks, rapidly taking on increasing levels of responsibility, within a young, dynamic team.
An attractive remuneration package.
Internship/thesis as a potential springboard for direct entry following your graduation.
- Completion of at least 3 semesters of a technical degree program (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, process engineering, mechatronics, automation technology, plastics engineering, engineering management).
- Excellent analytical skills and quick absorption of new information.
- Above-average grades.
- Involvement in initiatives in the wider community.
- Good communication skills, “can-do” attitude, good teamwork skills.
- Good knowledge of English and German.
- CV as a separate document.
- letter of application for the position.
- a copy of your secondary leaving certificate (Abitur/A-levels/baccalaureate marks) and a copy of your Bachelor and/or Master degree, if applicable.
- Copies of testimonials and letters of recommendation regarding employment, internships and voluntary work or temporary jobs.
Location: Euskirchen, Germany, Worms, Germany, Marktheidenfeld, Germany, Kronberg, Germany, Walldürn, Germany
Job Id: MFG00005781
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Alternance Chargé de Communication interne - Master (H/F) Blois, France
- Alternance Chargé de Communication interne - Licence/Bachelor (H/F) Blois, France
- Engineering Intern Queretaro Plant Querétaro City, Mexico
- Manufacturing Technical Expert Intern Spain