Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Process & Engineering Internship/Thesis (m/f/d)
How would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you. You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Engineering Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you technical and process oriented with initiative and aim to succeed?
Are you passionate about getting practical experience? This opportunity at our Hubs in Euskirchen, Crailsheim and Kronberg might be the right one for you...
Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our extraordinary consumer products and for handling the company‘s billion dollar capital investments.
• feasibility studies
• development of innovative technologies
•high-end computer simulation
•technical and project management projects, e.g. developing process or creative packaging equipment solutions, developing automation systems or product models to use for optimization.
•Internship and thesis for 3-6 months, typically within 1-2 years nearing the end of studies
•own projects, typically in a multifunctional team, including senior managers
•practical experience to improve your technical and social skills
•meaningful working environment
•comprehensive Internship Program with individual mentoring, feedback and trainings
•activities together with other international interns
- minimum 6 semesters in Engineering disciplines such as Electrical, Mechanical, Production, Chemicalor Industrial Engineering
- superior academic results and compliance with regular period of studies
- social engagement
- ability to assert oneself, to communicate and to work in a team
- very good English skills, German is a huge plus
Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of meaningful work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
Please have in mind that individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
If your application is incomplete, please expect major delays in the recruitment process.
Do you know that P&G Germany has been awarded for the third time in 2018 with the STAR Clevis Award “TOP PRAKTIKUM” as one of the best employers for internships?We put all efforts together to deliver the best learning experience to our interns!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This is an internship / thesis position for enrolled students. Should you be looking for a full-time position, please apply to the job Process & Engineering – Career in Engineering with the job number ENG00002020.
Location: Euskirchen, Germany, Crailsheim, Germany, Kronberg, Germany
Job Id: ENG00002019
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Alternance Chargé de Communication interne - Master (H/F) Blois, France
- Alternance Chargé de Communication interne - Licence/Bachelor (H/F) Blois, France
- Engineering Intern Queretaro Plant Querétaro City, Mexico
- Manufacturing Technical Expert Intern Spain