Begin a meaningful career right here
Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Procter & Gamble is one of the most successful consumer goods manufacturers in the world. In our German plants, products are manufactured for the entire world market and some of the production lines are supervised at various locations in Europe. Using the latest high-tech control and manufacturing technology, we are expanding our leading market position in almost all markets in the world.
In Germany, including Gillette and Braun, we are represented at 10 locations.
We are looking for Process Engineers from the areas:
- Automation Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Plastics Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Process Engineering and
- Industrial Engineering
for our locations:
Altfeld, Berlin, Crailsheim, Euskirchen, Gross-Gerau, Kronberg, Marktheidenfeld, Worms and Walldürn.
- Analysis and development of production processes
- Development and implementation of production machines / systems
- Execution of product and plant tests
- Improvement of existing production machines / automation processes
- Planning, calculation and implementation of technical projects
- Analysis and comparison of variants of technical development potential
- Cooperation with machine suppliers
- Growing personnel responsibility for the line teams
We offer you:
- Job Rotation
- An exciting and diverse range of tasks with rapidly growing personal responsibility in a highly motivated team
- A collegial and professional environment
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development, also within the global P&G group
- Attractive salary and extensive social benefits
- Very well completed university studies (university / FH) in the technical area (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics, process engineering, industrial engineering)
- Very good analytical skills and quick comprehension
- Extra-curricular activities
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness, teamwork and leadership skills
- Initiative, flexibility and ability to coordinate
- Internships and / or a stay abroad
- Good knowledge of English and German
As a global consumer goods manufacturer, P&G has a unique portfolio of very successful and world-leading brands. Constant innovation is the lifeblood of our brands. Our success is supported by the diverse talents and top performance of our employees. Whatever your passion is - we want to support you to develop your full potential and enable you to get the best out of yourself.
We have set ourselves ambitious goals. To achieve these goals, we are committed to our corporate purpose, values and principles. Your work with us offers you the opportunity to touch people's lives and make a real difference with our products in everyday life. The starting point for everything at P&G is understanding - understanding for consumers and for our employees. This is our approach to develop innovations that improve the lives of present and future generations.
The following documents complete your application:
- CV as a separate document
- Letter of interest for the relevant position
- A copy of your high school diploma (Abitur/ A-levels / Baccalaureate grades) and a copy of your bachelor's and / or master's degree, if applicable.
- Copies of work certificates and letters of recommendation about work experience, internships and voluntary activities or temporary jobs.
Please note that individual attachments are no larger than 5 MB. You can attach up to 25 files. If some of your files are too large, try to create an attachment as a zip file.
If your application is incomplete, this may mean a considerable delay in the recruiting process.
This is an advertisement for a full-time position. If you are looking for an internship or a thesis, please apply for the job advertisement "Manufacturing / Engineering - Internship / Thesis" with the job number MFG00006716.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: