Your challenge: Making a world class product!
Career opportunities for young Engineers in Engineering at Procter & Gamble.
Procter & Gamble is one of the most successful consumer goods manufacturers in the world. In our German plants, products are manufactured for the entire world market and some of the production lines are supervised at various locations in Europe. Using the latest high-tech control and manufacturing technology, we are expanding our leading market position in almost all markets in the world.
In Germany, including Gillette and Braun, we are represented at 10 locations. We offer internships and thesis at the following locations:
Crailsheim (BW), Euskirchen (near Cologne/Bonn), Gross-Gerau (near Frankfurt), Worms, Berlin, Altfeld, Wallduern, Marktheidenfeld and Kronberg (near Frankfurt).
This offers the unique opportunity to test technical competence and management talent under real conditions and with specific tasks. A growing proportion of our junior staff are former interns.
Projects could be, for example:
• Projects in the area of implementation of newly developed technologies in series production
• Analysis and optimization of manufacturing processes
• Concept creation of raw material handling
• Reduction of water volumes in cleaning and sanitizing processes
• Projects to improve packaging related to line running properties
• Project to improve the supply chains in product manufacturing, investigation of solution approaches, optimization of material flows in the supply chain with the proviso that stocks are reduced, work processes are simplified, and material losses are avoided.
• Concept for "Just in Time" delivery
• Quality: Implementation of a statistical process control strategy (SPC) for monitoring existing manufacturing processes and validating new processes / products
• 4-6 months projects with complex technical tasks, independence and rapidly growing personal responsibility in a young, dynamic team
• an attractive salary
• the internship / thesis as a possible stepping stone to a direct entry after graduation
• At least 3 semesters of a technical degree (electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, process and process engineering, mechatronics, automation technology, plastics technology, industrial engineering)
• Very good analytical skills and quick comprehension
• Above-average academic performance
• Extra-curricular activities
• Ability to communicate, assertiveness and teamwork
• Good knowledge of English and German
As a global consumer goods manufacturer, P&G has a unique portfolio of very successful and world-leading brands. Constant innovation is the lifeblood of our brands. Our success is supported by the diverse talents and top performance of our employees. Whatever your passion is - we want to support you to develop your full potential and enable you to get the best out of yourself.
We have set ourselves ambitious goals. To achieve these goals, we are committed to our corporate purpose, values and principles. Your work with us offers you the opportunity to touch people's lives and make a real difference with our products in everyday life. The starting point for everything at P&G is understanding - understanding for consumers and for our employees. This is our approach to develop innovations that improve the lives of present and future generations.
The following documents complete your application:
- CV as a separate document
- Letter of interest for the relevant position
- A copy of your high school diploma (Abitur / A-levels / Baccalaureate grades) and a copy of your bachelor's and / or master's degree, if applicable.
- Copies of work certificates and letters of recommendation about work experience, internships and voluntary activities or temporary jobs.
Please note that individual attachments are no larger than 5 MB. You can attach up to 25 files. If some of your files are too large, try to create an attachment as a zip file.
If your application is incomplete, this may mean a considerable delay in the recruiting process.
This is an advertisement for an internship or a thesis. If you are looking for a full-time position, please apply for the position as "Process Engineer" with the job number MFG00006718.
Location: Euskirchen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, Worms, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, Marktheidenfeld, Bavaria, Germany, Kronberg, Hesse, Germany, Berlin, Land Berlin, Germany, Groß-Gerau, Hesse, Germany, Crailsheim, Baden-Württemberg, Germany, Walldürn, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
Job Id: MFG00006716
Job categories: Manufacturing