BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Production / Engineering - Internship / Thesis (m/f/d)
Your challenge: Making a world class product!
Career opportunities for young Engineers in Engineering at Procter & Gamble.
Procter & Gamble is one of the most successful consumer goods manufacturers in the world. In our German plants, products are manufactured for the entire world market and some of the production lines are supervised at various locations in Europe. Using the latest high-tech control and manufacturing technology, we are expanding our leading market position in almost all markets in the world.
In Germany, including Gillette and Braun, we are represented at 10 locations. We offer internships and thesis at the following locations:
Crailsheim (BW), Euskirchen (near Cologne/Bonn), Gross-Gerau (near Frankfurt), Worms, Berlin, Altfeld, Wallduern, Marktheidenfeld and Kronberg (near Frankfurt).
This offers the unique opportunity to test technical competence and management talent under real conditions and with specific tasks. A growing proportion of our junior staff are former interns.
Projects could be, for example:
• Projects in the area of implementation of newly developed technologies in series production
• Analysis and optimization of manufacturing processes
• Concept creation of raw material handling
• Reduction of water volumes in cleaning and sanitizing processes
• Projects to improve packaging related to line running properties
• Project to improve the supply chains in product manufacturing, investigation of solution approaches, optimization of material flows in the supply chain with the proviso that stocks are reduced, work processes are simplified, and material losses are avoided.
• Concept for "Just in Time" delivery
• Quality: Implementation of a statistical process control strategy (SPC) for monitoring existing manufacturing processes and validating new processes / products
• 4-6 months projects with complex technical tasks, independence and rapidly growing personal responsibility in a young, dynamic team
• an attractive salary
• the internship / thesis as a possible stepping stone to a direct entry after graduation
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: