BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
NA Market Operations Marketing Expert, Fayetteville
Do you have experience developing and delivering successful retail and digital marketing programs built on consumer, shopper, and customer insights? Our Fayetteville Sam’s Club Team in NA MO is looking for a candidate with a proven track record in delivering outstanding results to play a key role on our team. Apply today to join as a Marketing Expert for our Fabric Care business and total team scale, where you’ll work closely with our Sam’s Club Marketing Director to create and execute marketing programs focused on growing sales for the team’s largest category, as well as programs the build the total P&G portfolio. In this exciting role, you will learn how we market and sell the world’s best-known brands and how your work plays a critical role in getting our products on the shelves and in the homes of consumers everywhere.
Day one at P&G starts with you doing something that matters – making an on impact the consumer, our Sam’s Club partners, P&G brands, and your career. From early on, you’ll be at the core of executing shopper marketing programs and driving innovation in new demand creation tactics. You’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and help build billion-dollar brands. As a part of the P&G Sam’s Club Customer team, you’ll be joining a team with a great culture that’s fast paced, dynamic, collaborative and innovative.
- Execute customer marketing programs to support assigned categories and drive awareness, trial, and purchase among Sam’s Club Members. Examples of Customer Marketing tools utilized include: Digital Media programs, Instant Savings Book Print Ads, Social Media, Influencer programs, sampling programs, E-Commerce, Search, Demos, Direct Mail, and more.
- Partner with Agencies, Central Brand teams, Insights teams, Marketing Directors, Sales Directors, and Costco buying/marketing teams to deliver key business objectives.
- Budget tracking & financial stewardship, including ownership of bill payment processing, proof of performance, and tracking in company and customer systems.
- Operational Excellence: Strong Project Management Skills, Critical Thinking, Ability to Multi-task, Attention to Detail.
- Relationship Building: Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and internal partners.
- Collaboration: Must be able to work effectively across multiple key stakeholders and multi-functional partners on the team. Building team capacity and effectiveness via ownership of processes within core business deliverables. Ability to consistently deliver granular, time-bound projects.
- Strong communication skills necessary to explain complex information pertinent to area of responsibility, including the ability to turn insight into action, and confidence to communicate thoughts on the business operation.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about our brands, consumer marketing, and who is energized by working with multiple team members to find creative solutions. Key characteristics of the ideal candidate for the Marketing Expert:
- Agility: An agile mindset with a passion for problem-solving will enable you to strategically tackle challenging situations in our dynamic business environment.
- Operational Discipline: Has superior organizational and communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects, manage timelines, and produce high-quality deliverables.
- Collaboration: Work seamlessly with multiple stakeholders internally, cross functionally, and externally with agency and partners and Costco buying and marketing teams.
- Data & Analytics: Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, ability to manipulate data from multiple sources, and understanding of key business metrics
Bachelor's degree preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: