Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Are you passionate about creating and negotiating plans which cultivate shared value for our shoppers, customers, and Company?
If so, Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career!
As a Retail Supply Planner for the Walmart Global Customer Team you will have relevant responsibilities from day one. You will be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very meaningful.
Retail Supply Planner
The “RSP” will drive standardization within the RSP team on replenishment best practices. This role builds capability of the RSP team through key score carding, identifying / resolving chronic system outages, and trending analysis. The RSP will do this by developing deep knowledge of both Customer and P&G systems/work processes and building strong collaborative working relationships both internally and externally.
- Lead cross-category seasonal profiling (BTS, Tax, Holiday, etc.)
- Analyze order exceptions across categories to identify item and / or category out of tolerance
- Manage cross-category supply chain summary
- Support in stock management through focusing on systemic fixes for chronic issues across categories, ship from, or Region / Distribution Center
- Identify Phantom Inventory opportunities and create action plan to deliver needed On Hand Adjustment drive sales
- Collaborate with Sr. RSP on immediate needs / issues and upcoming opportunities
- Lead new store opening execution
- Drive reporting / tool standardization
Promotion / Event Planning:
- Manage Data Analysis Tool "DAT" Ad hoc and Modular events (Uploads, Edits, and Profiles)
- Feature and event management (Sustainability score card, Sell-thru tracking, Cross-Category Acosta Analysis, and Template creation)
- Modular management (Work process ownership and Cross-category demand analysis)
- Modular analysis (Timing and Location Profile for DAT)
- MasterMinder maintenance (Item and store groups)
Meeting & Ad Hoc:
- Category / Business Unit meeting prep
- Buyer / Merchandising Operations meeting prep
- 30/60/90 meeting prep
- Hurricane shelf availability protection plan
- Positively impact Customer Fill Rate through improved demand planning (DAT)
- Identify and influence in cross-category analysis for in stock, modular execution, and feature execution
- Drive work process standardization within RSP team
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- The chance to influence work process to deliver business needs
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Competitive wages as well as the opportunity to balance self-managed projects and management support needs
We are looking for people like you with the intellectual capacity, creative intelligence and strategic insight to join our team.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in the following areas:
Selling: Shown capability in being a great partner and influencing internal partners, aligning on best practice opportunities, and growing capability in handling objections successfully
Data Analytics: Shown competency in using data to draw insights and actions, understanding key business metrics and how to impact them, and capability to build reports to take on chronic replenishment issues.
Capable at Retail Link, Retail Connect, Collaborative, Planning, Forecasting, & Replenishment (CPFR), and Excel
Leadership: Proven flow to the work capability and solid communication skills both written & verbal as key multi-functional resource
Strategic Influence: Demonstrated capability to commercialize opportunities gleamed from replenishment data analysis, ability to influence internally, and recognized credibility
Innovation: Demonstrated capability to improve tools / work processes and partner to ensure our capabilities and systems stay ahead of the curve
Preferred work experience or certifications:
Experience with computer applications such as: Microsoft Office, Experience with RetailLink
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.