Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Strategic Sales Account Manager
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Working with some of the world’s biggest consumer brands like Gillette, Venus, Fairy, Always, head & shoulders, Braun and Oral-B?
- Having full business responsibility from day one?
- Working alongside like-minded ambitious business managers?
- Starting your career with a top tier employer?
- If you have the talent, P&G can give you the environment to progress.
By joining P&G Sales (SLS) as Account Manager, you will manage a set of categories with one or more Finnish Retailers. Our goal, as Account Managers, is to develop our joint business with retailers, creating category and brand plans that delight shoppers in-store and online, through building collaborative working relationships and deep business understanding. If you want to work in a dynamic multi-functional team environment, in a fast paced and constantly changing industry, with real business responsibility for iconic consumer brands from day one, then you should explore career opportunities with us in Sales.
We are looking for our next generation of talented leaders, to develop and flourish in a long-term career with us. You will receive in-depth corporate, Sales-specific, and one-to-one training, as well as ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, ensuring that you can succeed and develop from day one.
Graduates from any discipline (minimum Bachelor degree); either newly graduated or with up to 24 months of working experience.
As we aim to recruit smart individuals who get things done and stand out from the crowd, we look beyond your academic achievements. We look for specific qualities, talents and characteristics that we believe make our people the best at what they do. Browse our career website to learn more.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1– you will have direct business ownership from the beginning - you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, and experience the impact you can have in our business early on
- Continuous coaching– you will work with passionate people and receive in-depth corporate, sales-specific, and one-to-one training, as well as ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, to enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives to promote agility and work/life balance
- Benefits-A job in P&G Sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, pension & share schemes.
Further information you need to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach an overview of your latest grades (feel free to provide your own summary)
- Please note: individual attachments cannot be larger than 200 KB
This role is located in Espoo, Finland
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Job Id: SLS00004149
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: