BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Sr. Field Service Technician - Fort Worth / Arlington TX
Procter & Gamble Professional (PGP) is a growing and highly entrepreneurial business, focused on improving the lives of our consumers away from home. Our propositions include branded products, equipment, service and technical support systems. The Technical Services Organization (TSO) is charged with program installation, maintenance and technical support. Our desired end-state is completely satisfied customers that lead to product and program compliance, long-term retention, and provide a virtuous business and organization growth cycle.
Senior field service technician (FST) is a full-time role, working out of your home office, to meet expanded equipment and service requirements both internally and externally. The work includes the installation, troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of chemical dispensing equipment, commercial dishwashers (warewash machines), and on-premise commercial laundry machines, and troubleshooting chemical product interactions, all combined with a high level of customer interaction.
Some on-call weekend and off-hours work is required on a rotational basis. The work must be done in a way that supports year-to-year volume and profit results, improve customer retention, and delivers superior customer service and team building results.
The ideal candidate would have a background in electronics, plumbing, maintenance or mechanical systems. Commercial mechanical warewash equipment and chemical dispensing pumps or laundry equipment expertise is a plus, as is proficiency and ability to read schematic drawings. Other desirable skills: excellent working knowledge of appropriate tools, data, implements and service needs; NRA ServSafe or NEHA CP-FS certification; understanding regulatory and plumbing requirements in the areas that affect our mechanical warewash program; proficient in laptop and tablet technology to include but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and mechanical warewash program controllers.
- Work schedule may include: 12 hour shifts, 5 day work week, occasional weekends, and night shifts
- Lift, lower and carry objects up to 50 lbs.
- Push and pull objects up to 50 lbs.
- Climb a vertical ladder, ability to go up and down
- Climb up and down stairs
- Stand, sit, and/or walk for long periods of time, twist, bend at the knees, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and reach for purposes of installing and maintaining equipment. Surface: concrete, asphalt (uneven surfaces).
- Operate a computer keyboard to input and access data, and phone
- The ability to work in extreme temperatures both hot and cold, generally in warehouse conditions including wide variances in temperature, dust and dirt
- The ability to give and discern the various visual and audible alarms and signals for equipment startup, evacuation, and fires
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Candidate must be able to operate a motor vehicle, and spend approximately 30% of the day in the car traveling from accounts safely in city, rural and expressway conditions
- Candidate must live within 25 miles of specified city
- On-call coverage may include occasional weekends, holidays and night shifts
Starting Pay: $40,792
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ’s, please click HERE.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Fort Worth, Texas, United States; Arlington, Virginia, United States Job Type: Full time Job categories: Sales Req No: R000043118
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.