Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then, Strategic Sales at P&G Health is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
As a Key account, you directly receive important responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching and help you wherever needed, which will ensure a fast learning pace.
• Follow rules of conduct (compliance).
• Deep knowledge of brand plan and strategies, following the rules of commercial politics.
• Understand client’s business models to define agreed plans.
• Understand strategic role of each client.
• Develop innovations and business opportunities.
• Understand external information source with updated scenario.
• Internal Alignment of market dynamics – Expectation.
• Manage all accounts profitably.
• Conduct commercial negotiations with clients under your responsibility in accordance with the policies set by the company, in order to reach the goals of sales by client and by brand.
• Manage brands performance in each client of your portfolio, suggesting actions to increase sell out.
• Implement and monitor results of sales campaigns.
• Manage logistics in order to ensure availability and distribution of products effectively.
• Ensure that commercial and financial conditions agreed are accomplished by the client and the company.
• Monitor products inventory levels by SKU, in each client, seeking inventory management balance (Sell In/Sell Out), under the targets previously set by the company.
• Map main stakeholders be aware of internal processes and strategic objectives of each client, in order to facilitate actions implementation and business execution.
• Promote and organize trainings of products and campaigns to distributors sales teams, pharmaceutical and clerks.
• Work together with trade and promotion teams to explain commercial terms agreed with clients, so they can support interaction between clients and points of sales (POS).
• Explore new potential clients.
• Lead the entire sales process from the beginning to the end: input sales request, billing until final destination, commercial client (post sales), request payment and, if there is, return process.
• Visit clients keeping sequence and frequency within cycle.
• Weekly, align with national sales manager the best expectation of month sale.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas.
If you're a good fit you:
•Are graduated in Financial / Economics / Administrative areas and/or Marketing
•Are a born leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people
•Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
•Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
•Have strong analytical thinking and skills
•Have a valid driver’s license.
•English - Intermediate/ advanced
Job specific Competencies & Skills
•Organization of work.
•Ability to create interpersonal relationships
•Act with composure and resiliency.
•Collaboration and teamwork.
•Business Outlook, macro and micro.
•Analytical and Strategic Thinking.