Begin a meaningful career right here
Regional Sales Manager - P&G Professional (m/f)
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our clients and our Company?
Then Strategic Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to pursue your career & leadership development.
P&G France Sales Department is divided in four divisions: Retail, Pharmacies, E-Com and P&G Professionals. It leads the relationships with our customers and develops strategic selling concepts and activities to grow P&G’s business and the customers’ sales. We work with our customers, whether in stores, retailers, headquarters, influencers or end-users, to align strategies and exchange capabilities, competencies and assets. The common objective is that both companies achieve greater turnover, market share and profitability than they could have achieved separately.
Integrated in the P&G Professional Business Team, you evolve in a high potential / small business area, acting as a “start-up” but with the support of a big company.
Reporting directly to the P&G Professional Business Leader, you are a key member of a team of 10 people in charge of growing the business.
You develop sales with Professional Hygiene Distributors, focusing primarily on Fabric and Home Care range.
Being the regional account manager, you are fully responsible for developing sales in your sector and handle a portfolio of around 4 regional retailers (turnover of about €2 million) and ensure the following key aspects:
- Deploying customer strategies with your counterparts, guarantee the smooth running of the business (sales, deliveries, stock, claims…)
- supporting retailer’s salesforces through trainings (Days on the field, classrooms) and dedicated customized plans
- Make the most of your experience to design creative ideas and plans to grow your business
- Share you experience through dedicated training sessions with your team
Your mission will be:
- To sell volume and value
- To support the resell and end users growth
- To build-up a strong P&G image with your customers
- To work efficiently and with scarcity mindset
- To support the HQ with competitive intelligence
Management Positions in France available as of July 2018
If you are a good fit you …
- Have at least a Bac+3 from a Business or Engineering School or University with 5 to 8 years working experience maximum coming from the Hygiene Distribution world, the Hospitality business or other Industrials
- Have a business mindset and want to get involved in a leading group with a recognized people development policy
- Speak fluent French and English
- Are able to work autonomously towards common sales objectives
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Training: you are integrated in the team with a full training program: you will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics P&G trainings.
- Compensation & Benefits:
- Your remuneration is as high as your success and will evolve according to your individual performance.
- Are also included in the package: 13th month, profit-sharing and group savings plan, health care and disability insurance, work council benefits, company car, IPad, IPhone...
Just so you know
At P&G, we are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: