Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Digitalization Projects IT Intern
Gebze, Kocaeli, Turkey
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to experience the real-life challenges of Information Technology (IT) managers at P&G, develop your management, business and IT skills with trainings and personalized coaching? Are you a dynamic student with a background in engineering or information technology and a passion for both? If your answer is yes, then Information Technology Winter Internship is an exciting experience with P&G!
You will work on real business projects which support current business strategies in the plant and immediately see results of your work in the manufacturing environment. We will provide you with all the training and knowledge to perform well during your internship We offer you challenging work and early responsibility, and a unique training program to develop you. So, here’s your opportunity: join IT internship program and help us demonstrate best in class technology to build our business.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- Meaningful and exciting projects from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
- Internship program which will last from 6 months to 12.
- Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
We are looking for:
- University students at 3rd or Master 1st year grade with good command of English both written and spoken
- Able to work as a part-time intern in manufacturing plant environment for minimum 2,5 days
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and passion for continuous learning
- A strong leader who can envision new "ways to win", set direction and engage others;
- Eager to work in global, regional and local teams and influence across levels and functions
- Passionate about IT and creative in finding solutions to business issues and working with a variety of data sources and IT tools.
We are committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Location: Gebze, Kocaeli, Turkey
Job Id: MFG00007015
Job categories: Manufacturing
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities