BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Operations Manager
Procter & Gamble plant in Gebze, is one of the most automatized plants in Turkey. We specialize in the production of household and cleaning products and every day we produce brands that makes difference in people’s day-today life and to serve our consumers around the world.
The Global Business Service (GBS) is a function within P&G which uses shared services and solutions to serve all other business units (Fabric & Home Care, Beauty Care, Market Operations, etc.) and enable them to achieve their business goals. As an IT End-to-End Operations Leader, you will join the Seamless Technical Community & Master Data team dedicating to plants and supporting manufacturing processes.
Collaborating with diverse functions both locally and globally, your main mission is to drive operational excellence and business resiliency.
In the role, you will
- Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead most technical incidents to resolution within his/her technical area and work with relevant team (GBS IT operation, partners and Local Business experts) to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents (i.e. local troubleshooting in case of operational issues with manufacturing/Warehousing solutions or network outages). ·
- Technical Mastery: Demonstrate technical mastery and critical thinking skills in troubleshooting issues related to applications, computing and network. ·
- Escalation Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential escalations and alert management proactively, elevating to right operation team.
- Problem Management: Begin to proactively and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility, interoperating with the P&G business and P&G operating standards, key personnel, and partners.
- Change Management/Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT Change management for his/her site (review, approve, control quality of execution)
- ITIL Process Management at the site: ensuring all global and local tools follow the standards on all processes for incidents, problems, and changes
- Continuous improvement: Identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT/OT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed Continuous Improvement plan ·
- Solution Design: Single Point of Contract as consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility. ·
- Stewardship: Performer of IT CSAs and responsible for timely closure of the issues with quality. Support local Audit on all IT topics.
- Governance of Operational partners at site: oversee and collaborate with local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at site (i.e., external vendors)
You will have
- Bachelor or master’s degree, Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant majors
- Language skills: Turkish and English – Advanced/ Native
- Technical mastery and good understanding of IT/OT infrastructure (NT servers, networking, firewalls, voice, mobility, and personal computing) and cybersecurity are required to execute the role.
- Experience with Incident Management & Resolution, ITIL Process Management, Stewardship processes and vendors governance
- Worked independently and in teams with cohesion and efficiency.
- Dynamic, proactive and have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop standard methodologies within IT Continuity standards.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and have proven strong leadership, management, and priority-setting skills.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: