ASSISTANT BRAND MANAGER P&G PROFESSIONAL
Want to work with a portfolio of brands that millions of consumers and businesses can't live without? Are you ready to kick start your career with the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world, immersing first in the B2B space? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
P&G Professional is a leading manufacturer and marketer of products that serve the cleaning needs of professionals like hotels, restaurants, care-homes, commercial laundries. Our Marketing and Brand Management teams create the vision and strategy behind the portfolio of brands and cleaning solutions that meet the needs of professionals.
As an Assistant Brand Manager in P&G Professional you will dive right in on our European and IMEA professional business, develop marketing plans and identify specific marketing activities that build on key decision makers, staff and guests insights. Your leadership and expertise will help to win the devotion of our professional end-users and grow our brands profitably. Together, we will continue to build the leading brand experiences and make a difference for professionals in more than 50+ markets. Pretty cool, right?
What can you expect from a Brand Management role:
· As of day 1, you will be entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute. Each new hire receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
· If you are a candidate with strong dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G - this position is for you.
These are some examples of the missions that you could do:
· Leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product on-line.
· Leading monthly market and portfolio/ brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
· Lead professional end-user understanding, gathering insights from key decision makers, cleaning staff and guest feedback ( rating and reviews). Develop plans to meet identified needs.
· Work on the design and execution of brand campaigns (digital, in-store, PR, CRM). Lead campaign briefs, coordinate design work with the agency and follow-up on in-market execution.
· Lead the digital / eCommerce work for your portfolio of brands.
· The position is open right now and we are looking for candidates ready to start as soon as possible.
What we offer you:
· Responsibilities as of Day 1 - you will feel the ownership of your business from the very beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
· Recognized cutting edge marketing skills - we give you the opportunity to deepen your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand and business management.
· Continuous coaching - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, a Brand Manager.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment - employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
· Benefits - A job in P&G Marketing offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as pension & share schemes.
Closing Date for applications is May 31 2018
·Have completed a university degree within the last 5 years
·Previous (up to 5 years) commercial experiencein hospitality or foodservice industry is required, to enable a fast start as a P&G Professional marketer
·Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
·Excellent communication and social skills
·Strong English verbal and writing skills
1. Complete the online application and take the online assessment.
2. Pass the Resume Screening. The resume you upload should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information:
·Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
·Academic history and key results.
· Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved.
·Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of.
3. Pass the Comprehensive Interviews with senior Brand Managers and a Director.
4. Take the Global Reasoning Test at our Office.
P&G is an equal opportunities employer
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: