Use powerful analysis tools to inform the future of our products
Associate Data Scientist - Information Technology (IT)
Would you like to apply your education and experiences in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you interested in going deep in technology or taking on a business facing role that leverages your IT knowledge and interests? If so, a unique opportunity may be waiting for you at P&G where we offer a variety of roles that bring together business, technology and innovation to create competitive advantage for P&G. Descriptions on the types of roles and work available can be found in the Job Responsibilities.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes an IT employee successful at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you have passion to transform P&G's brand building while enabling better decision-making through advanced analytics and machine learning; enhance business results and improving consumer's lives every single day?
We want someone with:
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Job Id: IT 00001932
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Graduate Data Analyst (m/f) London, United Kingdom
- Business Analyst – September 2019 Start Date (12-month contract) Toronto, Canada
- Data Virtualization Platform Manager / D&A Hosting Junior Platform Engineer Warsaw, Poland
- Information Technology Function - IT Data Associate Manager Guangzhou(Canton), Chinese Mainland