Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Manager for Consumer & Market Knowledge - Baby Care (m/f)
Are you energized by solving tough business problems, using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology? Are you curious, creative and empathetic with a bias towards action?
If so, then a role in the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you! In CMK, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy … and much more.
We are currently recruiting for a role in the Baby Care Brand Franchise Organization, located in Geneva, Switzerland. The organization is primarily focused on creating long-term innovation and commercialization plans for P&G’s Baby Care business (i.e. Pampers brand). The role is focused on the wipes business and the consumer-facing sustainability strategy.
You will be the broader CMK organization resource on understanding people and uncovering insights that drive business choices and broader strategies, with responsibilities including:
- Defining consumers through personas/archetypes, JTBD frameworks, journey maps and other tangible and compelling frameworks;
- Enabling and advocating for consumer empathy across the organization through ongoing immersions with consumers, helping build the skills and confidence of the organization;
- Synthesizing disparate inputs and train the organization to move from abstract to concrete insights, driving clarity, detail and refinement to our strategies and offerings;
- Communicating consumer needs, principles and designs through artifacts, presentations and prototypes to develop and influence meaningful brand strategies;
- Building internal training and development to enable our business to lead and inspire cross-functional teams to explore and understand our consumers experiences and unmet needs.
So here’s your opportunity! We are looking for hard working and passionate individuals. Join CMK and help us anticipate what consumers want and find out what they need.
- MSc in Human Factors, Anthropology, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Sciences, Human Centered Design or similar field. Ph.D. considered a plus;
- Passionate, curious researcher with strong observational and analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver sound, genuine insights and strategic recommendations against defined business objectives;
- Exceptional written, visual and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in a variety of methodologies, including qualitative (e.g. ethnography, consumer journeys, online consumer panels, IDIs, JTBD, metaphor elicitation) and quantitative (idea testing, implicit testing and tracking) research. Experience partnering with third-party research agencies;
- Creativity, Innovation, Initiative, Follow-Through, Strong written and verbal communication and priority setting skills;
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions;
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: