Business / Data Analyst - Information Technology (IT)
Do you have passion to transform P&G's brand building while enabling better decision-making through advanced analytics; enhance business results and improving consumer's lives every single day?
We are looking for IT - Business / Data Analytic Manager (M/F) in Geneva (CH)
Your responsibilities to start your career will be:
- Leading and improving analytical program* of your business unit / category / region together with consumer research group.
- Deliver regular analytic updates and insights, for example Market & Share performance of our product portfolio, identify key growth opportunities or make strategies real, while using advanced analytic techniques.
- Build analytic capabilities to grow organizations knowledge.
- Develop in-depth business, analytical and systems knowledge to improve or build analytical solutions, approaches and foremost business recommendations.
- Collaboration with multi-functional teams (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, IT etc)
To qualify for the position(s), you possess the following qualities:
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics etc); Possibly a minor in Economics or Business Management
- You are comfortable working with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
- Passion about discovering new things and learn quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic, collaborative and "can-do" attitude
- English required (written and oral)
…and it would be good having knowledge of:
- Data management and visualization skills / tools (SQL, KNIME, Spotfire, PowerBI or similar) is an advantage
- together with programming languages (Python, R, C# or Java)
What we offer:
Your career in Procter & Gamble will start as Business / Data Analytics Manager offering
- Meaningful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Gym / Yoga / Sports-teams, Hair-Salon, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible
P&G is one of the world's leading consumer goods company improving lives of millions of people with brands like Pampers, Gillette, Pantene, Ariel, Lenor etc. IT (Information Technology) in P&G is where business, innovation and technology comes together to help improving consumers life.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer #WeSeeEqual #GABLE #P&G #LikeAGirl
Further helpful information to make the application process smooth:
• Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: