•The consumer insights manager own Global Grooming learning and qualification initiatives/bundles.
• He/she Drives Brand Building Masterplan (IMP) Sufficiency Consumer assessments and volume estimates.
• Own Brand Fundamentals, Consumer Drivers of Brand growth and Key Business/Category drivers understanding to influence marketing plans, business planning and long term brand strategy
• Leads pricing and value analysis for the brands to drive SRM interventions together with Brand & Finance
• Co-leads the workwith sales function to help driving closure rate, trade-up and simplify shopping experience
• Collaborates with Brand Team on Initiative Tracking, providing ad-hoc tracking for the key success drivers of the initiative, when needed.
• University degree
• At least 7 years of previous relevant work experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong collaboration and leadership skills to manage expectations, among different stakeholders
• Previous experience in communicating with high mgmt.
• Results oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
• Responsible individual who is comfortable developing a project independently once goals are set.
• Business understanding and online marketing experience is strongly desired.
Experience with alternative business models categories
Mastery on consumer insights harvesting and activation with both commercial and innovation scope.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration
sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA
nationalities. All candidate with non – EU/EFTA
nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they
can obtain a work permit.