Begin a meaningful career right here
Design Delivery Specialist Functional Expert Level 3
Design Delivery Specialist
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for Design Delivery Specialists (DDS) to manage the design development and design execution process. This role will be responsible for enabling multi-regional and global design intent realisation, ensuring regional technical fit-for-use, print feasibility, design intent implementation and to ensure quality design intent delivery for shelf or in-store.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Follow the E2E design process: from design concept through to design production
- Work with Pre-Press and Printers.
- Support the whole artwork file production: fit for use requirements, print process capabilities, substrates/finishes, colour management and digital proofing
- You will work with internal and external partners
- Visibly be able to view your work at on the shelf of major retailers
- Have an individual training plan, develop personal capability and grow your career within a Global environment
Apply if you have:
- 2 years’ proven experience within design production & print, ideally within a design firm, printer or production house
- Previous experience working in the consumer-packaged goods industry
- Have a solid understanding of print feasibility, print quality and pre-press
- Proven experience within artwork file production
- Strong understanding of brand equity, brand identity systems, design implementation and production guidelines
- Previously operating successfully in a cross-functional team
- Strong understanding of design, design assets and importance of design principles to achieve visual consistency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: