Design – Internship – Switzerland (m/f)
Have you ever found yourself crafting new ideas from insights around you? Do you see beauty in the form and function of products on the store shelf?
Are you ready to gain real work experience in the European Headquarter of the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your future career? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
As an intern in Design, you will deepen your knowledge of brand by leading design practices including strategy, thinking and research. You will partner with a multi-disciplinary team working on a range of diverse and active projects. Your creative tactics will help growing our brands profitably and the opportunities to grow and learn are endless.
We design internships to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting corporate environment we work in.
To do this, you will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
Most exciting of all is that a successful completion of the internship may lead to a permanent position in our Organization
If you are passionate by creating new ideas, you want to learn under different point of views so you can overcome your barriers, and have an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
- Graduate, ideally Post-graduate, in a recognized design discipline; including graphic, interior, communication and Architecture design
- Excellent portfolio demonstrating breadth and depth of design solutions from problem definition to final design solution
- Strong communication, project management and influencing skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Own responsibilities and project leadership as of day 1
- Dynamic, Diverse, International and Flexible working environment
- Housing support: we provide you with a furbished accommodation in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other P&G interns/new hires (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva).
- Subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach your portfolio
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: