Begin a meaningful career right here
Design Manager (m/f)
Are you looking to play an integral part within the creative team and to lead the development of irresistible design? Do you want to be a part of a multi-functional team of commercial, technical and regional partners?
At P&G, Design is critical, we uniquely transform strategy into irresistible consumer experiences! We view business challenges through an empathetic lens – consumer centric in everything that we do! We balance left and right brained thinking to bring great design that builds the business. We lead with imagination, curiosity, courage and inspiration. Through Design, we elevate brands to icons. P&G Design is looking for a Designer to join our team who will be responsible for crafting the visual strategy, design and execution on our brands.
What You’ll Do
- Under the direction of the Brand Expression leader, you will build concepts and execute the visual strategy for the brand across consumer touchpoints including packaging, promotional materials, visual communications, eCommerce, social media, etc.
- Leverage your “hands on” design skills to develop new concepts and “set up the stage” for new design projects with our agencies.
- You will flow to the work between multiple brands, categories and regions.
- Ensure brand guidelines and directives are embraced consistently and creatively.
- Communicate and justify conceptual and directional choices.
- Be accountable for excellent execution.
Requirements for the role:
- BA/BS in Graphic Design or similar field.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong Design Mastery in graphic design and brand identity. Your portfolio will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem-solving and technical mastery.
- Experience in designing for FMCG brands executing across multiple media.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to justify your conceptional and directional design choices. Comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- Strong collaboration and interdependence skills both within design and multi-functional partners. Experience collaborating across geographies and organizational boundaries is a plus.
- Outstanding listening skills with a view to understanding and anticipating the needs.
- Outstanding project management skills, ability to lead multiple initiatives and handle complexity with confidence. Proven field, time management skills, ability to set priorities and be accountable from concept to final design delivery.
- Flexibility in an environment of constant change.
- Expertise in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non – EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: