Ensure the financial security of our brands
Financial Analyst in Geneva (m/f)
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
How would you like to join a world-class Finance and Strategy organization of a leading global company?
As a Financial Analyst, your work will be meaningful straight out of university. You will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business. You will be given full responsibilities as of Day 1, with concrete objectives and goals, and will work around themes that are at the heart of today’s news such as e-Commerce, new brands, niche brands and breakthrough innovation.
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intend to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
Early in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where you can change assignments every 2 to 3 years. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas of the business including:
- Brand/Region/Global business units
- Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
- Corporate Strategy
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Sales Finance
- Supply Chain Finance
- Corporate Shared Services Finance
- Research & Development Finance.
As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work around the world – via business travel or to complete a 3 to 4-year assignment somewhere else in the world. If you prefer, you can choose to “specialize” in one area and become a subject matter expert for the company. Ultimately, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
We are looking for:
- University graduates with strong academic
records who are currently pursuing a Degree (we welcome any field/area of
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Strong leadership skills, capacity to solve
problems and set priorities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Meaningful positions in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural
and flexible working environment
- 'Vibrant Living' on-site: gym, yoga classes, sports-teams,
hair-salon, subsidized meals in our canteen, agile workspace design, flex-work
- Rotation in different roles (types of role and
- Competitive compensation
- Other benefits include housing support (we
provide you with a furbished accommodation in the center of Geneva at a
convenient rate, co-located with many other new hires and interns across all
functions; applicable if you currently live >75KM away from Geneva), ticket
to Geneva before your Day 1, free public transportation in Geneva, sponsorship
of External Certifications (e.g. CIMA), etc.
- Apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non – EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Job Id: FIN00004557
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- LA Tax Accountant San José, Costa Rica
- Central Forecast Reporting and Capability Functional Expert (m/f) Geneva, Switzerland
- Financial Analyst - P&G India Mumbai, India
- Junior Associate for Global Supplier Engagement Manila, Philippines