Ensure the financial security of our brands
Financial Analyst in Geneva
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Brand/Region/Global business units
- Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
- Supply Chain Finance
- Sales Finance
- Corporate Shared Services Finance
- Research & Development Finance.
We are looking for:
- University graduate with strong academic records who are currently pursuing a Degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, solve problems and set priorities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Passionate about seeking a career at P&G
- Meaningful position in a Dynamic, Diverse, Multi-cultural and Flexible working environment
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Gym / Yoga / Sports-teams, Hair-Salon, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Job Id: FIN00004274
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: