Begin a meaningful career right here
FUTURE FEMALE LEADER IN FINANCE EVENT: IN 1 DAY GET YOUR INTERNSHIP OR FULL-TIME JOB - FEBRUARY 8TH, 2019
In a single day you will:
Interact and meet with our leaders, junior finance managers and finance interns who will share with you their experience.
Complete the selection process and get confirmation for a paid internship or a full-time job at the end of the day.
Where: our European headquarter in Geneva, Switzerland
How: The process has 3 steps, with specific deadlines along the way. First, you apply online and take the assessment.In a second step, we invite you for a skype interview before January 18th. Upon successful completion of both, we will invite you by January 22nd to our on-site event which will take place on February 8th.
- Finance internships: click this link
- Finance full-time jobs: click this
We are looking for:
- University undergrads / graduate with strong academic records
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, solve problems and set priorities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Passionate about seeking a career at P&G after graduation
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Make sure to attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: