Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Insights Manager (m/f)
Are you energized by solving tough business problems, using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology?
- Defining consumers through personas/archetypes, JTBD frameworks, journey maps and other tangible and compelling frameworks;
- Enabling and advocating for consumer empathy across the organization through ongoing immersions with consumers, helping build the skills and confidence of the organization;
- Synthesizing disparate inputs and train the organization to move from abstract to concrete insights, driving clarity, detail and refinement to our strategies and offerings;
- Communicating consumer needs, principles and designs through artifacts, presentations and prototypes to develop and influence meaningful brand strategies
- Building internal training and development to enable our business to lead and inspire cross-functional teams to explore and understand our consumers experiences and unmet needs.
We are looking for:
- An MSc in Human Factors, Anthropology, Cognitive Psychology, Cognitive Sciences, Human Centered Design or similar field. Ph.D. considered a plus;
- Passionate, curious researcher with strong observational and analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver sound, genuine insights and strategic recommendations against defined business objectives;
- Exceptional written, visual and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in a variety of methodologies, including qualitative (e.g. ethnography, consumer journeys, online consumer panels, IDIs, JTBD, metaphor elicitation) and quantitative (idea testing, implicit testing and tracking) research;
- Experience partnering with third-party research agencies;
- Desired for Experienced candidates: Experience translating business questions into appropriately scoped and resourced research plans, Demonstrated skills in human insights generation & activation and excellence in storytelling;
- Creativity, Innovation, Initiative, Follow-Through, Strong written and verbal communication and priority setting skills;
- Ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions;
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
For over 180 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Pampers®, Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as exptertise and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor. We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidates with non – EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: