Begin a meaningful career right here
Initiative Operations Leader
Initiative Operations Leader's - Healthcare
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Our Healthcare Operations team based in Geneva are currently looking for a team of Initiative Operations Leader's to lead projects and coordinate changes that affect our product supply, such as a product launch, artwork changes, compliance or cost saving activities.
Are you passionate about Product Supply/Supply Chain
You will be the interface for these key projects, collaborating with all the multi-functional team members ensuring all the activities of the initiative are completed on time and with excellence.
Are you ready for the challenge?
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Build alignment across the Project Planning Team to be the key interface and integrate the activities of all functions to deliver the project on time and within budget
- Collaborate with all the multi-functional team members, Program Manager, Site Leader, Site Initiative Execution Leader, Customization Initiative Leader, Market Initiative Leader and t Regulatory Team
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and ability to coordinate planning and execution of work across many roles and standard work processes such as Artwork, Product Master Data, Category Supply Planning, Site Integrated Planning, Distribution Requirements Planning, Demand Planning and Trade Line set-up
- Act as an Operations Leader to frame issues, risks, opportunities and recommend next steps to deliver objectives and improve results
- Be responsible for the decision and alignment process for the project team, establishing a reciprocal and effective network across the multi-functional stake
- Experience in Pharma/Healthcare Product Supply/Supply Chain
- Validated experience in Project Management and Initiative Delivery
- Ambitious and a real passion for building strong multi-functional partner relationships
- Critical thinking and problem solving to enable integration of information from a variety of sources
- Validated experience of Project coordination and monitoring plus planning parameters and master data for initiative setup
- Able to show strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you extraordinary training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and supported.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: