Begin a meaningful career right here
Manager Human Resources
Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Are you ready to enable our community to bring their best every single day? Then this opportunity is for you.
This is a fantastic chance to join Procter and Gamble for a career in Human Resources (HR). As an HR professional, you will play a strategic role in the success of our global brands and - most importantly - of our talented people.
Our HR Professionals are business integrated partners that are the champions of our 95,000+ employees and enable people and organizations in the 70+ countries where we operate to perform at their peak. HR are at the heart of supporting some of the world’s greatest professional talents.
To start this journey, we would like you to join EUROPE Brand HR, a team that supports the largest Brand organization globally.
As Europe Brand Management and Communications HR Manager you will partner with our Business Units (10 categories, 9 markets) to identify top talent and to staff positions with best-fit candidates, with the objective to provide a healthy pipeline of future General Managers and Presidents to the company.
You will also work on building an adaptive and high-performing organization and fostering a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the company.
What can you expect from us?
- Meaningful and exciting projects from Day One in a truly international and multi-functional environment.
- Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits (e.g. company pension plan, Christmas and vacation bonus, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, company shop, fitness center, health programs)
You fit once:
- You have min. 5-8 years of experience in Human Resources, as Business Partner / generalist, and / or in Talent Management role. Experience with matrix organization in multi-Business Unit and / or multi-location set-up is a plus.
- You are a top talent with a master or bachelor degree in business, economics or management.
- You are passionate about HR challenges.
- You love being in a multicultural, collaborative and diverse environment.
- You have fantastic interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- You love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- You know how to lead, to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- You have the ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment.
- You are working autonomously and demonstrating an outstanding capacity to be agile and flexible in your daily work.
- You have very good English language skills.
Just apply via clicking the button below.
Attach your CV in English (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia). Please note that we need all the below listed documents to consider your application complete:
- CV as a separate document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades as well as a Copy of Bachelor and Master (if applicable) diploma and transcript
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters
If your application is incomplete, this may lead to some delays in the
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are
built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to
ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our
purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world
around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of
others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding
- understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives
now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: