Marketing Technology Manager - Information Technology (IT)
Do you have passion to transform P&G's brand building while enabling better decision-making through best in class analytics and platforms; impact business results and improving consumer's lives every single day?
We are looking for an IT – Marketing Technologist (M/F) in Geneva (CH)
Your responsibilities we offer to start your career will be:
Analytics: deliver real-time insights that improve our performance, update new business strategies and optimize e-Business operations. Domains include: Programmatic Media, Web, CRM, Mobile, eCommerce, Ratings&Reviews, eContent. In addition, you will partner with P&G Data Scientists to operationalize algorithms based on Big Data modelling.
Systems Integration: gain and have deep understanding of the ecosystem of systems used to drive our e-Business and their interactions to bring the best business value, including Architecture, Processes and Data Syndication for P&G's internal and external solutions. Also, you will ensure fit-for-use of local, regional and global solutions.
Data Integration: identify and be responsible for a consumer-centric data strategy, ensuring the right set of technological and architectural choices are made to integrate and enrich our data pool. You will understand related data structure, business fit and flows across involved systems.
Automation: use technology to automatize data aggregation & syndication (ie API services) leading to real-time information flows and democratization of data access.
You will own stewardship for Cyber-security, Data and Privacy in your area.
Lead IT innovation action plan, bringing in technological disruptions into the P&G ecosystem for better e-Business results.
You will collaborate with multi-functional teams (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, Sales etc.)
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics etc.); Possibly a minor in Economics or Business Management
- You are comfortable working with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
- Passion about discovering new things and learn quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic, collaborative and "can-do" attitude
- English required (written and oral)
…and it would be good having knowledge of:
- Programming skills, including Python, Java, HTML/PHP, SQL. Familiar with micro-services and API calls.
- Familiar with big data / artificial intelligence environments: Azure, Google Big Cloud, AWS
- Able to access and manipulate data using big data manipulation tools (e.g. Knime, RStudio) and Data Visualization tools (e.g. Spotfire, Tableau, MS PowerBI)
- IT architecture for Digital operations (e.g. CRM DB, DMP/DSP, etc.)
- Analytical / statistical skills
What we offer:
We offer a career start in Procter & Gamble as IT Marketing Technologist :
- Meaningful and impactful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, collaborative, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
- Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
- 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Gym, Yoga, Sports-teams, Hair-Salon, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible
P&G is one of the world's leading consumer goods company improving lives of millions of people with brands like Pampers, Gillette, Pantene, Ariel, Lenor etc. IT (Information Technology) in P&G is where business, innovation and technology comes together to help improving consumers life day after day.
Procter & Gamble is an EqualOpportunityEmployer #WeSeeEqual #GABLE #P&G #LikeAGirl
Further helpful information to make the application process smooth:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: