Begin a meaningful career right here
Paid internship: Brand Management in Geneva - 5 to 6 months, starting date between November 2018 and January 2019 (m/f)
Do you want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without?
Are you eager to gain work experience in the European Headquarter of the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your career? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our marketing (brand management) teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-renowned brands such as Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Ariel, Fairy, Always, Pampers, developing marketing plans and identifying marketing strategies to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Together, we will continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
These are some examples of what you could work on:
- Co-lead a launch or evaluate the strategies of a brand or product
- Lead market & brand analysis, capturing input of the team to recommend actions
- Work on the design & execution of digital or instore campaigns. Lead campaign briefs (campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution using analytics to assess impact
We design internships to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting environment we work in.
To do this, you will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right level of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are a student with dedication to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career with us – this internship is for you.
- University undergrads/graduates with strong academic records who are currently pursuing a Degree
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Own responsibilities and project leadership as of day 1
- Dynamic, Diverse, International and Flexible working environment
- Housing support: we provide you with a furbished accommodation in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other interns/new hires (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva).
- Round trip ticket to Geneva, subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
- Competitive compensation
Please note that to be eligible for an internship you need to be a student for most of your internship time or, if you are taking a gap year between the Bachelor and Masters, this gap should not exceed 12 months.
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Make sure to attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: