Begin a meaningful career right here
Paid Internship: Finance & Strategy - 3 to 6 months, starting date between July 2021 to June 2022 (m/f)
Paid Internship: Finance & Strategy - 3 to 6 months, starting date between July 2021 to June 2022
Are you ready to become the CFO of the future?
P&G interns gain real work experience in Geneva in the European Headquarters of the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world. While still at university, they set their path to become the leaders of the future.
25 to 30 internship positions are open in Finance in Geneva every year, so just take your chance!
As an intern, you will have individual responsibility for impactful business projects. You will play a pivotal role by closely working and influencing our business partners and senior leaders in the development of P&G’s strategy.
- Analyzing competitors’ activities and initiatives to refine business strategies;
- Exploring alternative manufacturing opportunities;
- Assessing the financial impact of a product launch;
- Analyzing and optimizing expenses or cash (marketing/advertising expenses, promotional budget, cost of goods).
Experience the real corporate environment. Our internships give students an intensive immersion in a dynamic, international, diverse and flexible work environment.
Be a project leader. Interns are entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute as of the first day.
Grow through your personalized learning plan. This is challenging and we make sure that each intern receives a customized learning plan. Our Interns get the right level of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
Get a job offer. Most exciting of all is that a successful completion of the internship may lead to a permanent position in our Organization.
Competitive Compensation. Our intern’s contribution is extremely valuable to the business, and we compensate it through:
- Competitive Salary;
- Housing support, providing an accommodation* in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other interns and new hires;
- Free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, subsidized meals in our canteen and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
* Applicable only if you currently live and registered >75km from Geneva;
** Please note that to be eligible for an internship you need to be a student for the major length of your internship.
- University undergrads / graduate with strong academic records who are currently pursuing a Degree;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong English verbal and writing skills;
- Proven leadership skills, tackle problems and set priorities;
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Passionate about seeking a career at P&G after graduation;
- Available for at least 3 months (any application for less than 3 months will be automatically rejected).
Further information to make the application process smooth:
- Just apply via clicking the button below;
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the experiences you have had both within and outside academia);
- Make sure to attach a summary of your latest grades;
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: