Paid Internship: FINANCE (Finance & Accounting) in Geneva - 3 to 6 months, starting date between October 2018 and July 2019
Do you want to drive shareholder value as the CFO of your business? Are you a creative individual with an analytical mind-set?
Are you ready to gain real work experience in the European Headquarter of the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your future career? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
As an intern, you will have individual responsibility for impactful business projects and you play a pivotal role by closely working and influencing our business partners and senior leaders in the development of P&G’s strategy.
- Analyzing competitors activities and initiatives to refine business strategies
- Exploring alternative manufacturing opportunities
- Assessing the financial impact of a product initiative
- Analyzing and optimizing expenses or cash (marketing/advertising expenses, promotional budget, cost of goods)
We design internships to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting corporate environment we work in.
To do this, you will be entrusted with a live business project to lead, own and execute.
As we know this is challenging, we make sure that each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship and formal training as they deliver their work.
Most exciting of all is that a successful completion of the internship may lead to a permanent position in our Organization
- University undergrads / graduate with strong academic records who are currently pursuing a Degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, solve problems and set priorities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Passionate about seeking a career at P&G after graduation
- Own responsibilities and project leadership as of day 1
- Dynamic, Diverse, International and Flexible working environment
·Housing support: we provide you with a furbished accommodation in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other interns/new hires (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva).
·Round trip ticket to Geneva, subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and“new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
Please note that to be eligible for an internship you need to be a student for the major length of your internship or, if you are taking a gap year between the Bachelor and Master, this gap should not exceed 12 months. Also, please take into account that we have positions available between October 2018 and July 2019.
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Make sure to attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: