Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making? We are passionate about understanding data and want more people who know how to use that data in the best way to guide our decisions. Are you up for the challenge?
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an IT - Business / Data Analytics Intern (F/M) in Geneva (CH)
Your Internship Project will be about:
• Leading and improving the analytical program, influencing the data strategy and structure for your business unit / category / region together with consumer research group.
• Deliver regular analytic updates and insights, for example Market & Share performance of our product portfolio, identify key growth opportunities or make strategies real, while using advanced analytic techniques.
• Build analytic capabilities to grow organizations knowledge.
• Develop in-depth business, analytical and systems knowledge to improve or build analytical solutions, approaches and foremost business recommendations.
• Collaboration with multi-functional teams (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, IT etc.)
• You are doing a Bachelor or Master Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics etc); Possibly a minor in Economics or Business Management
• You are comfortable working with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
• Passion about discovering new things and learn quickly.
• Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic, collaborative and can-do attitude
• English required (written and oral)
It would be good having knowledge of:
• Data management and visualization skills / tools (SQL, KNIME, Spotfire, PowerBI or similar) together with programming languages (Python, R, C# or Java)
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non – EU/
EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.