Do you have passion to transform P&G's brand building while enabling better decision-making through best in class analytics and platforms; impact business results and improving consumer's lives every single day?
We are looking for an IT – Marketing Technologist Intern in Geneva (CH)
Your responsibilities we offer to start your career will be:
• Analytics: deliver real-time insights that improve our performance, update new business strategies and optimize e-Business operations. Domains include: Programmatic Media, Web, CRM, Mobile, eCommerce, Ratings & Reviews, eContent. In addition, you will partner and learn with P&G Data Scientists to apply algorithms to perform Big Data modelling.
• Data Integration: identify and be responsible for a consumer-centric data strategy, ensuring the right set of technological and architectural choices are made to integrate and enrich our data pool. You will understand related data structure, business fit and flows across involved systems.
• Lead IT innovation action plan, bringing in technological disruptions into the P&G ecosystem for better e-Business results.
To qualify for the position(s), you possess the following qualities:
• You are doing a Bachelor or Master Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics etc.
• Passion about discovering new things and learn quickly.
• Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic, collaborative and "can-do" attitude
• English required (written and oral)
…and it would be good having knowledge of:
• Programming experience in Python, Java or Scala.
• Experience with SQL and Relational Databases.
• Applying Machine Learning models for classifying and categorizing data.
• Familiar working with high volume data preferably on Big Data environments like Hadoop, and experience working with Hive, Spark or Impala.
• Familiar with micro-services and API calls.
• Experience with Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, MS PowerBI)
• Analytical / statistical skills
What we offer:
We offer a career start in Procter & Gamble as IT Marketing Technologist:
• Meaningful and impactful work from day one in a dynamic, diverse, collaborative, multi-cultural and flexible working environment impacting future business results.
• Excellent personal and professional development possibilities.
• 'Vibrant Living' offering on-site: Gym, Yoga, Sports-teams, Hair-Salon, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible
Who we are
Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills and will provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise.
Just so you know:
Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, exceptional learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Further helpful information to make the application process smooth:
• Just apply via clicking the button below
• Have your CV in English ready to attach
• Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB