Senior Brand Expression Designer in Geneva - Switzerland (m/f)
Procter & Gamble has its headquarter in Geneva for
Europe, Middle East and Africa regions. The 2'000 employees coming from 71
different countries represent the diversity of consumers we serve all around
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
The selected candidate for our Senior Designer position will be part of our global Design team and be responsible for the visual strategy, design and execution on a P&G Brand. The candidate will be accountable for driving strategy to execution while working with commercial, technical and regional partners.
- Partner closely with the Franchise Design Leader to develop brand identity strategies for new Pan-Franchise initiatives, global ‘opportunity spaces’ and various search and reapply efforts, etc.
- Lead the development of Global Tool Kit materials released to regional teams, and ensure seam-less hand-off of key global programs into the regions to ensure ‘one brand’ communication.
- Partner with both above and below the line agency partners to ensure holistic consumer communication.
- Train the organization regarding the core brand assets and on-equity execution.
- Collaborate effectively across a multi-functional, global team to create strong relationships with key global markets.
- Seek to understand regional market needs including: competition, consumer behavior, cultural biases and norms, customer and channel, and help to translate these needs into robust, globally relevant design strategies.
- Engage and influence senior management and cross functional partners.
- Develop strong credibility at all levels of the organization.
- A strong foundation of technical mastery in Brand Identity, Graphic Design or Visual Communication Design. Digital and/or web-based experience is a plus.
- Operates with discipline/project management.
- Exceptional leadership skills and ability to lead multiple initiatives with excellence.
- Demonstrates flexibility in an environment of constant change.
- Leverages design as a business practice. Must be able to integrate design into the business by applying design tools, principles and strategies.
- Collaboration: Must demonstrate ability to collaborate and work effectively across multi-functional teams. Must be able to inspire external design talent.
- Engages the senses: Must be able to transform strategic intent using the 5 senses with a passion for Design that sparks creativity and innovation in the design team.
- Leverages Mastery: Must have an understanding of the organization and be able to apply design mastery.
- Must be able to focus externally on trends and the competitive landscape of the business.
- Uses Empathy and non linear thinking: must be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Further information you need to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: