Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Data Scientist - Model Risk
Role Title: Senior Data Scientist Model Risk
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Would you love to work with a diverse, distributed team of Data Scientists to help improve their models and algorithms?
At P&G, we use advanced machine learning methods to tackle challenging business problems at industrial scale across Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain, and Research and Development.
You will work across the breadth of our modelling efforts to identify potential risks in our data, models, and pipelines. You will be joining the P&G Data Science Model Risk Team. You will do comprehensive model reviews to ensure they are sound in helping grow our portfolio of billion-dollar brands. Data and model failures result from data and modelling errors, shifting processes and technology, and unexpected external shocks. It is our job to learn from past mistakes, anticipate future challenges, and develop techniques to avoid their repetition. Across P&G’s variety of marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain modelling applications, we are accountable for assessing a broad range of applications and modelling techniques.
The model risk management team serves as a centre of excellence that drives tools and platforms that enable data scientist across the enterprise to deliver business-critical analytics to the cloud while maintaining high standards for quality and risk management.
With us you will:
- Lead Model risk assessments within our portfolio across the model lifecycle from Proof of Concept to Deployment
- Collaborate with model developers on Model Maintenance Requirements
- Develop and enhance model risk management frameworks
Apply if you have:
- Master’s Degree or PhD in “STEM” field (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics)
- Knowledge of model validation, back-testing, and other model risk management activities
- Proven Foundation across full spectrum of ML Techniques (Traditional Methods, Deep Learning, Bayesian, etc) Statistics, Data Modelling, and Optimization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to act
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Good social skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
- Strong enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business and technology preferred
- Preferred Experience with Analytical Tools/Applications including: Unix/Linux; Big Data Ecosystem: Databricks, Spark, SQL; Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow; Scientific Computing: Python, C++, Java, Scala; High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing; GCP, Azure, or AWS.
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, company car)
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mentoring programs & trainings
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non – EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: