Begin a meaningful career right here
Social Media Brand Expression Designer in Geneva - Switzerland (m/f)
Do you have a passion for connecting with your consumers through your designs? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? One dollop, one spritz, one squeeze, one scoop at a time, our products make your day just a little bit better. We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make products that help make these moments a little easier. We serve consumers around the globe with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands.
As a Social Media Brand Expression Designer, you would be responsible for designing our brand’s social media channels which support the brand strategy as well as our business objectives of touching and improving lives.
We provide competitive wages and the opportunity to use your talents envisioning, encouraging, defining and enabling holistic, multi-sensorial brand experiences, with creative solutions for social media.
- BS/BA in Graphic Design or similar discipline
- Software fluency in the latest graphics and business programs: Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) and Microsoft (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and UI/UX.
- A portfolio that will be assessed on creative excellence, storytelling, problem solving and deep technical understanding.
- Strong design mastery and ability to solve problems using design skills as shown in a bold portfolio with 0-5 years industry experience.
We feel you will be an excellent fit here if you have:
- A keen eye and attention to detail that is critical to win in our categories.
- Extraordinary collaboration/interdependence skills through past examples. Ability to engage and influence across multiple business partners.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and desire to lead multiple initiatives and manage complexity with perfection. Examples of discipline, superior time and project management skills; possess the ability to set priorities and be accountable; and successfully navigate project complexities to lead the work from conceptual start to final design delivery.
- Use of empathy and non-linear thinking: We would like for you to be able to see the consumer as a person and ideate solutions with the consumer in mind.
These things are important to note:
We use online assessments to measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews. These assessments are critical as they help figure out if you possess the competencies needed to be successful at P&G.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Further information to know for your application
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: