Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Management (SNO – Supply Network Operations) in Geneva,12 months, starting date in spring or autumn 2019 (m/f)
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a meaningful work every single day.
Meaningful work from day one
You'll be forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning. You might be working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and hold responsibility for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you'll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
What we offer you:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art SNO skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
What we are looking for:
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s if fine, preferably with some business focus)
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment
- Competitive compensation
- Housing support: we provide you with a furbished accommodation in Geneva at a convenient rate, co-located with many other interns/new hires (applicable only if you currently live >75km from Geneva).
- Round trip ticket to Geneva, subsidized meals in our canteen, free public transport in Geneva, on-site gym, company store, on-site hair salon, sports teams and “new-hire network” are among the many benefits.
Please note that to be eligible for an internship you need to be a student for most of your internship time or, if you are taking a gap year between the Bachelor and Masters, this gap should not exceed 12 months.
Further helpful information to make the application process smooth:
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Make sure to attach a summary of your latest grades
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: