Swiss Tax Assistant Manager
Would you like to apply your experience in exciting and significant ways from day one? Are you interested in an in-house Tax role with one of the largest and most interesting multinational companies in Geneva? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
- Lead the preparation and management of compliance of a number of the Swiss entities including tax returns and quarterly income tax accounting
- Review the Swiss tax implications of a variety of projects
- Handle tax audits and tax authority queries
- Lead smaller projects on an independent basis and support other team members on larger projects
- Support Regional (Senior) Management in understanding and assessing the implication of legislative changes
- Tax Professional with or in the process of obtaining formal tax qualifications (tax expert, LLM or other)
- 4 – 6 years experience pre-dominantly with Swiss Tax (preference for some in-house experience)
- You have also interacted with authorities ideally in Switzerland
- Preference for someone with an economics background or accounting knowledge
- Fluent French verbal and written skills necessary for interactions with the tax authorities
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Owner: You understand the point of view of others and are willing to go beyond a purely tax/corporate advisor role and to become a business partner who is entirely responsible for the final outcome of proposed approaches
- Curious: Hungry for challenges and willingness to develop new skills (within tax technical areas as well as other technical and managerial aspects)
- Collaborator: You are comfortable being part of a large and multi-functional team, whilst working in Swiss Tax, you will need to rely on many other departments and experts and will provide expertize to those people. You are able to understand the broader questions, interact with an emphasis on sharing information, communicating well and being responsive, not reactive.
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best Tax organizations in the world – for a company that lives its values
- Belong to a global community of talented and motivated co-workers who are among the best at what they do worldwide
- Benefit from excellent opportunities for further career development in Geneva or elsewhere
- Just apply via clicking the button below
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the meaningful professional and academic experiences you have had)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
- Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: