starten sie hier in eine sinnvolle karriere
REGULATORY MANAGER ELEKTROKLEINGERÄTE/APPROBATIONSINGENIEUR (W/M/D)
Diese Position richtet sich an Elektroingenieure, Nachrichentechnikingenieure und Physiker (Master), die Interesse an internationalen technischen Regularien, Standards und Normen haben.
Es wird erwartet diese im Detail zu verstehen und im Zertifizierungsprozess strategisch anzuwenden. Entsprechende regulatorische Kenntnisse können vermittelt werden, es ist von Vorteil Erfahrungen aus der Entwicklung oder Produktion von Elektrogeräten mitzubringen.
Es wird erwartet den Produktentwicklungsprozess mit entsprechendem regulatorischen Wissen, strategisch zu begleiten, so dass die von P&G in den internationalen Markt gebrachten Produkte den gesetzlichen Anforderungen entsprechen.
Nach einiger Zeit der Einarbeitung wird die Mitarbeit in internationalen Industriegremien erwartet, um dort die technischen Positionen von P&G zu repräsentieren. Neben der akademischen Qualifikation, wird deshalb Wert darauf gelegt, komplexe technische Sachverhalte allgemeinverständlich gut in englischer Sprache wiedergeben zu können, sowie regulatorische Positionen mit Überzeugungskraft zu vertreten.
Für detailierte Informationen, lesen Sie bitte den Englisch-sprachigen Text :
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into the world’s largest consumer goods firm and a home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers.
This role is at our German Innovation Center at Kronberg/Ts.
You will be part of the Global Product Stewardship department and help deliver regulatory stewardship for P&G´s electrical appliances brands such as Oral B, Gillette and Braun.
Initially you will support new exciting product initiatives with electrical regulatory guidance and support, helping to make products fit for a compliant global market entry, from the first concept consumer test to the product launch in international markets. The role is planned for a long-term career with a strategic focus.
The team is multifunctional & international and will support you by solving sophisticated technical challenges. The colleagues are top experts in their field, such as electronics or physics and other science subject areas located across three continents.
Responsibilities of the role
- Lead development & execution of regulatory strategy and certification for launch of new projects as well as ongoing changes to in market products.
- Lead regulatory compliance assessment for electrical devices in collaboration with country level regulatory managers, R&D colleagues and commercial team.
- Lead development of impact assessments for electrical appliances and action plans as regulations around the world change.
- Collaborate with multi-functional team to resolve technical challenges or issues arising.
- Build technical expertise in specific product category within P&G and regulatory landscape globally
- Master in Electrical Engineering, Radio transmission Engineering or Physics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and communicate technical positions to multi-functional teams with business and technical audiences in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized working style
- Excellent verbal and written English skills are required. German language skills are a plus.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business priorities, ability to communicate swiftly to team members when a change in direction is needed
What you can expect from us:
- Significant and exciting work from day 1 in truly international and multi-functional teams.
- Training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Competitive salary and social benefits e.g. company pension plan, stock purchasing programs, flexible working times, vacation and Christmas bonus, company shop, gym, etc.
Interested? Apply now.
Please make sure you will add in your CV or Cover Letter more details about your experience (projects and details you consider relevant).
Please mention in case you heard of a special event that you would like to participate in.
Please share the below listed documents - no photo required.
- CV as own document
- Cover letter for the specific role you are applying (optional)
- Copy of A-level (Baccalaureate) grades/ copy of Bachelor and Master diploma and transcript (if applicable).
- Copy of relevant work, internship and volunteering certificates or reference letters.
Individual attachments cannot be larger than 5 MB and you may upload up to 25 attachments. Should some of your files be too large, try to zip them into one Attachment.
For more information on our hiring process please visit: http://pgcareers.com/apply/our-hiring-process/.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: