Begin a meaningful career right here
Green Bay Site E2E Operations & IT Stewardship Leader
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with the over 5 billion consumers we serve worldwide! Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities for our 65 iconic, trusted brands.
From Day 1, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never envisioned! And you’ll do this in creative workspaces where new ideas thrive and where your technical mastery is recognized and rewarded.
We are currently looking for a results-oriented and dynamic individual to join our shared services and technical operations team as an IT End to End (E2E) Operations Site Leader in Green Bay! As the E2E Site Leader, you’ll be responsible for the digital technology in one of our manufacturing/distribution sites that produce iconic brands used by consumers globally! ITOT technology is crucial to ensuring our manufacturing plants are always on, always secure, and always compliant, and the ITOT Site Leader will ensure the applications, hardware, and infrastructure are seamlessly connected.
AS THE IT E2E SITE LEADER YOU WILL:
- Act as the IT Operations supervisor & be responsible for all IT Operations at the site.
- Interact with the CyberSecurity Leader, Site Digital Champion for Digital Master Plans & priorities, GBS functions for Network, Server & other IT Operations!
- Be accountable for operational excellence ensuring the site is always on for IT & OT Infrastructure, Networking, Servers & Data Centers, etc.
- Be responsible for maintaining IT Continuity (avoid unplanned downtime), execute IT Continuity assessments & systemic remediation of IT Continuity, MAGICS & GIA issues.
- CCNA (or willing to obtain one)
- Demonstrate accountability & ownership to lead most IT technical incidents to resolution within their technical area & work with the relevant team(s).
- Solving problems and critical thinking in case of operational issues with applications, manufacturing, warehousing, IT devices, network, Data Center operations etc outages.
- Identifying critical issues and elevating them to the Site IT/OT Mgr & the right operation team/s.
- Proactively & reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in the technical area of responsibility, interoperating with the Site IT/OT team, P&G Business & P&G Operating standards, and key personnel & partners.
- Implementing & leading IT change management for the site.
- Perform IT Infrastructure quarterly assessments & be responsible for timely closure of issues with quality.
- Supervise & collaborate with local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at the site ie Xerox, P&G
- Network Ops, HCL, DXC Server OPs, MYPG Services etc.
Preferred Skills for the E2E OPs Leader:
- Technology skills/experience including IT Infrastructure ie Network, Servers/Data Center Ops, IT Devices.
- Intermediate/Proficient in Project Management.
- Lead communication with matrixed Business & IT teams and their leadership.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter,
Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: